Gemini

You know me but you dont,

i am the butterfly that flutters and rests on your cheek,

then fades away when you seek.

I am the loyal friend,
the sweetest heart,
the raging bull whose tongue is a sharp tool.
Ying and Yang, darkness and light,
cosmic flow of illusion, constant check of reality.
Conformity my demise, stagnation my death

the chameleon, mustang, or the zebra, ever-changing,never tamed.
what mask will I wear? Will my mood fall heavy today and will I spin heavy , a dark cloud, causing chaos like a tornado
Will I be the bright sky, chirping bird, easy laugh?
My soul the unending battleground, between good and evil,Gemini yes,bipolar, maybe

My despair inspires,
my euphoria enlightens,
i am who i am,
straight talking,
slick tongued,
brutal, kind,
fleet footed messenger of mercury

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibrahim Indimi was at CAN Centre and Dalori IDP_Camps

Ennui

Rizpah