Your eyes

 I saw the eyes and they showed me the depth of your soul

They were Di Vinci's Mona Lisa

With them I could fathom whatever I desired

It was the desolate 

The gate to hades encrusted in diamonds..

What happened to you nameless one with the beautiful eyes that held a thousand hurts..

Was this your goal...prancing on pink with rent boys in defiance with your broken beautiful eyes...

Your eyes are my canvas for my art. 

Sad and beautiful...

Cruel and desolate...

No one listens in this world of ours..

So we chase primal passions and destroy ourselves in our pursuit of purchased happiness, stupored joy,  fatal embraces..

Your eyes showed me a soul struggling to be free. From you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibrahim Indimi was at CAN Centre and Dalori IDP_Camps

Ennui

Rizpah